twilight-gatestwilight-gates

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Show Must Go On The Show Must Go On

I had thought this was going to be an animation for the Queen song of the same name, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.

It was short but done well. Although the pianist's arm movements could have been a bit smoother.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Worth a few laughs.

Like what others have said this type of joke isn't original, but I still found myself chuckling at a few scenes. It's an appropriate length. Not too long but not too short either.

Anyone can Draw Anyone can Draw

Inspirational, perhaps, but...

From a purely objective view it's not good. It's not bad,but it's not good. It's decent. While I can respect what you're trying to do, I can't give it a high a score solely on the merit that it's inspirational.

Super Quality Time Super Quality Time

One question.

While I do admit this was amusing, I feel like this should be addressed.

How the is this suitable for teens in anyway? I don't really think talking about fucking, killing, and eating, turtles to be PG-13.

A Mega Lesson On Bullying A Mega Lesson On Bullying

Not bad but...

I find it somewhat strange that the video game character who's known for killing his opponent and then stealing their powers is a victim of bullying.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Hilarity and gore my two favorite things.

And you brought those two together perfectly. My favorite was definetly the duel.

SuperVillain IV (part 1) SuperVillain IV (part 1)

Coo animation

That was the coolest Pope based robot EVER!

Sonic vs Mario part 1 Sonic vs Mario part 1

Not bad...

As far as Sonic vs Mario flashes go this one was pretty good and I look forward to more movies by you.

juanfi responds:

sure, you can expect ams animations

Ex Memories Ex Memories

Finally a new one!

Then again this was made in 2006, but it's still nice to see you're uploading more movies on newgrounds. Oh, and sorry about phrozenflame.com.

Gen-X : Chapter 1 Gen-X : Chapter 1

This is awesome

This series has more than enough potential tto become a great flash, but please make another one already.